Monday, March 23, 2009

Website of the Day: yousendit.com
Looking to send large files to your clients without having to use a ftp site? Then you should definitely check out yousendit.com. There are other file transfer websites out there, but I prefer using this service because it's easy, convenient and basic service which is called yousendit Lite is free. With the free service, the maximum file size you can send at a time is 100MB. Your Monthly download bandwidth limit is 1GB and the total number of times an individual can download a file is 100. There are other plans to choose from in which you pay a monthly fee. For me, the free service is perfect for my needs. I send the files to my clients knowing that it is secure and not having to worry about clogging up their email account. So I recommend going to their website at www.yousendit.com and signing up.