Saturday, February 13, 2010


After 42 years, our lives will change, FOREVER! Yes people, Heinz has redesigned the ketchup packet. It's more user-friendly and you can say bye bye to messy spills, squirts and smears. The new packet will hold three times more ketchup than the older one. The new one is not to replace the old one, but exist along side it. Just for those people who don't like change. There's two ways to use it, lift up one corner to dip when eating in the car and tear open the tip to squeeze out the ketchup. As a huge fan of ketchup, this is definitely good and exciting news. I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but will definitely give my impressions once I get my hands on one. Also, in March, Heinz will no longer use high fructose and corn sweetener in their ketchup, but will use sugar instead. I know this will probably change the taste a little, but if its healthier, I'm all for it. Again, I can't wait to taste and see how different it will be. If anyone has used this new packet, definitely let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment